First I want to say, this has been an awesome stomach-churning World Series between the Dodgers and the Astros. I did hope for a long series and they are certainly delivering. The games are running past my bedtime throwing off my daily schedule, but it’s been so exciting!
Ahh yes, my travel series is almost over. This week’s theme is “My Travel Bucket List.” I apologize for my post pre-maturely published earlier today, I was not quite done yet. Yikes! It was a brain dump! Plus I’ve been distracted watching the World Series.
Here is my bucket list of travel activities:
- Go on an African Safari
- Go to a country on the otherside of the equator — ahh so many choices!
- Go to the 24 Hour Le Mans race (my husband’s idea)
- Go to the top of Pikes Peak in Colorado. My husband said there’s also a car race too.
- Go to a Christmas Market in Europe
- Camp out in a foreign country
- Go to Greece — because it has been on my lifelong thing to do since high school
- Another lifelong dream is to see the Northern Lights. I hope we get to see some in November.
- Go to all 50 states — so far I’ve been to 23.
- Take a trip on the Trans-Siberian railway
- …and finally, create a scrapbook of all my travel experiences and tips. Of course it will be volume 1 followed by volume 2 and so on. As of now, a lot of my experiences are floating around different notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. One day, I’d like to set some time to compile them all in one place.
What is your on your travel bucketlist?
Read more posts from the Travel Blogging Challenge:
Week 1: Your Favorite Travel Photo of You and Intro
Week 2: Little Known Travel Tips
Week 3: Funny Travel Story
Week 4: Travel Misadventures
Week 5: Top three cultural foods
Week 6: Unusual Travel Activities and Photos
Week 7: Inspiration for traveling
Week 8: 5 Favorite Blogs
Week 9: Gross/disgusting travel stories
Week 10: Best adventures while traveling
Week 11: What’s in my backpack?
Week 12: Happy and Sad Travel Stories
Week 13: Unique Cultures Encountered
Week 14: Top 3 Travel Destinations
Week 15: Travel Regrets
Week 16: Scary and Cool Travel Stories
Week 17: Things to Purge
Week 18: Humbling things learned from traveling
Week 19: Travel Confessions
Who else is doing the challenge?
- Journey Through the Trees – Victoria
- Wandering Outside the Box – Winta
- Simply Emily – Emily
- Benjamin Lessard – Benjamin
Interested in participating in the Weekly Travel Blogging Challenge? Feel free to make your own today!
4 thoughts on “Week 20: Travel bucket list (countries/activities)”
Yes! I feel the same way! You posts are always such a wonderful read, Julie, and I’m so happy to read your responses all the way through. I’ve learned a lot from you! Once we’re done with the challenge, would you be interested in doing a blog exchange sometime??
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh dear, I had to re-do my post because I did schedule it in advance though it was just notes and brainstorming at the time. This post was far from finished haha. Anyways I re-did it! Sure thing! Would love to do a blog exchange. I am also brainstorming some more ideas for Travel Tuesdays :-P.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha no worries, kinda reminds me of when I publish a post and read back on it, finding an awful typo. CRINGE. And yess! Let’s exchange soon! 😛