“I thought the most beautiful thing in the world must be shadow.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
This week is appropriately named since it’s been so hot the last few days in Los Angeles. At some point during the week, we’ve been experiencing temperature high s 106 degrees and it’s not officially summer time! Whenever it gets this hot time I daydream about hanging out somewhere coastal…or anywhere near water really…
Lens-Artists Challenge #152 – Shades and Shadows
Some shades and shadows around the blogosphere:
- WordsVisual – a lovely collection of shade and shadows
- Murtagh’s Meadow – How my dog looks on hot days.
- Albatz’s Travel Adventure – A gorgeous sculpture producing the loveliest shadow.
- Photography in Pearls – These birds have the right idea.
- Tish Farrell – Shadows sculpted by sand…
- Tranature – Such a peaceful collection…