“A line is a dot that went for a walk.”Paul Klee
Here are some Spots and Dots that caught my eye in the blogosphere:
- Ramya Tantry – that umbrella garden looks dreamy :-).
- Brenda – a very unique photo. The double exposure effect makes the leaves look like little dots.
- Amy – stunning macro shots of the rain drops resting on the leaves and the window.
- Suzy – another beautiful macroshot raindrops on leaves.
- GERIATRI’X’ FOTOGALLERY – featuring dots in artwork, rooftops, and ceilings.
- John – captured shots of water in motion.
- Chris Mosseau – more water shots. I love how the drops rest on the blades of the leaf.
- Aletta – a great collection of dots on a guineafowl, a mosaic, and a wooden horse.