Yup, another hiking post. When I first started this blog, it was focused on hiking trails around Los Angeles. But knowing myself, this blog eventually became a place where I wanted to write about things I like aside from hiking. I just could not stick with a niche for too long Anyways, this is one of my favorite trails and it’s located in Encino which is less than 15 minutes from my home. For those not from the area, it’s right off the infamous 101 and 405 freeway.
I am standing on a trail enjoying the wild rolling green hills on one side.
Look the other way and you get a view of this polished golf course and some large homes. Plus there’s the 405 freeway, Brentwood, the Getty Center, and Bel Air.
Lens-Artists Photography Challenge #150: Let’s Get Wild (host: Dianne)
Here are some wild photos I came across the blogosphere:
- jazziBeeblog – A lovely collection of Scottish wildlife!
- Space Stories by Gift – A 110,000 year old lake in Hokkaido, Japan. It’s like their Lake Tahoe there.
- Slow Shutter Speed – Experience the Totality Solar Eclipse without those special sunglasses.
- scillagrace – A wonderful collection of American wilderness. It takes me back to my teen years when my family and I would roadtrip every summer.
- Travels and Trifles – Features a lovely photo of Patagonia which is on my travel bucket list.
- Travel with Me – Torres del Paine National Park — more of Patagonia.
- TBL – A lovely floor of swamp marigolds found on the trail. They’re such lovely ground cover I’d consider getting some of my front yard.