Let’s see if I can keep up this weekly photo challenge.
In Florence (Firenze), Italy, 2015. I could not help but pose next to this little door.
My husband and I went to Italy for our (finally) honeymoon. I am excited to come back to Italy five years later.
Tuesday Photo Challenge: Portal
Week 10: Best adventures while traveling
I am going to begin this post but going off-topic. My friend who I’ve known since my college years inquired about starting a blog. We met in LA and it’s funny how we kept in touch after all these years. I moved to San Diego, she moved to Monterey Bay. I moved back to LA, and she moved back to El Salvador. I think she should go for it :-).
It’s Travel Tuesday and I am halfway through the challenge. So far it’s been fun writing all about my adventures and an excuse to pull out some old photos. I am not sure how to organize this post, so why not just list down my many favorite adventures!
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour – This was from my Costa Rica trip last year. I loved how everything was so green and the fauna was so diverse!
- Ziplining – When you are in Costa Rica, you got to go zip-lining. It’s quite a unique 360 experience of the absorbing the rainforest around you.
- Going on a boat –– really any activity on a boat is fun. Unless you get seasick.
Me on a boat from Amalfi to Capri
- Taking public transit – I enjoy taking the train whether it’s Amtrak at home, the Trenitalia in Italy, or the subway in Paris.
- Hiking the Amalfi Coast, National Parks, cities — hike anywhere really… Just go outside!
Mt. Tre Cali at Amalfi Coast
Sequoia, Kings Canyon, CA
Me wandering around Florence, Italy
- A lot of times, my adventures are local. I like going to quirky events like the Lego exhibit in Glendale, driving all the way down to San Pedro after work to see the large rubber duck, or taking the subway to downtown LA to see large inflatable bunnies.
Read more posts from the Travel Blogging Challenge:
Week 1: Your Favorite Travel Photo of You and Intro
Week 2: Little Known Travel Tips
Week 3: Funny Travel Story
Week 4: Travel Misadventures
Week 5: Top three cultural foods
Week 6: Unusual Travel Activities and Photos
Week 7: Inspiration for traveling
Week 8: 5 Favorite Blogs
Week 9: Gross/disgusting travel stories
Who else is doing the challenge?
Interested in participating in the Weekly Travel Blogging Challenge? Feel free to make your own today!