This week’s photo challenge is so much fun. I have not processed photos in such a long time. I love how the black and white effect transformed my photos from my trip at the Long Beach Aquarium. I have to confess the original photos were not that great and I blame the barrier picking up the reflection of my phone and well…other phones. Thank you for hosting such a fun challenge, Anne!
Update: for reference, here are the original photos:
Here are some black and white photos around the blogosphere:
- Bends Branches – a beautiful landscape of the hills dotted with buffalo.
- A New Day – The black and white effect on this house in the middle of nowhere looks incredibly clean!
- A Meditative Journey with Saldage – A wonderful collection of black and white photos. They transformed seemingly ordinary objects into something more abstract.
- Tish Farrell – The B&W effect on harvest machines almost looks like like a silhouettes.
- One Woman’s Quest II – Birds in B & W. Wonderful close-up shots.