Our miniature schnauzer, Teddy tends to be resistant to water unless it is in a water bowl. But from our camping trip, we went hiking around Hume Lake. It was a hot day and Teddy did not mind taking a dip in the water before completing the rest of the loop. There’s nothing wrong with a little bit of rest. Thank you for the reminder, puppies. I can always tell myself “the world can wait.” There is no need to finish everything and everything quickly.
Teddy does not know how to swim, but he found a place that is shallow where he can rest for a little bit. Koda, of course, joined in.
My question here is: how is nobody in that hammock? This frame looks so peaceful! The funny thing about camping is you could do nothing for an hour and you don’t feel a itch to do something. At home or at work, doing nothing for two minutes makes you restless and can make you other around you feel restless.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Waiting
Check out some of these submissions for their interpretation for “Waiting“:
- Waiting; Under a Pile of Photos
- Waiting; Lonely Travelog
- The Waiting Game; Clare’s Cosmos
- Others May Wait; Herons Wade; Spirit in Politics
- Haiku: Opening Cloud; Whippet Wisdom
- Waiting…; The World is a Book
- Weathervane; Snippets
- Patience; Wind Kisses
- Waiting; l’atlier tagnoue
- Living Through A Hurricane: Plunged Into Darkness; Image Aside
- Waiting for the Surf in Southern California; Candid Thoughts and a Bowl of Veggies
- Waiting: Where’s my Meal; Just Another Nature Enthusiast
- Waiting; Anita’s Images
- Stormy; A Moment Teller’s
- Waiting for the Next Ride; KADAMAKUDY ISLANDS
- NYC Subway; Rutheh